Let me get vulnerable for a moment…Sonya Sophia MADE ME CRY. Listen to find out how she used EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique), to help me TAP OUT excuses, and focus on deeper self-care to do my life’s work.
Tap into your Creative Power with EFT
In the second half of this Class of Creativity Podcast, you’ll get the chance to actually experience the healing power of EFT/Tapping (starts at 25 min mark). Discover what it is, and how it can radically resolve your emotions and set you on the right path.
- How EFT Tapping literally saved her life
- Why Peace on Earth is an inside job
- The struggle to live a higher standard of wellness as a healing artist
- Navigating the field of negative thoughts, and “how to love your gargoyles”
- The importance of learning new things, not letting technology limit your vision
- The heart of all Self-sabotage
- How fear of quitting creates lack of self-care
- How taking a break helps you become more productive
- How to identify what really motivates your thoughts and actions
- Natural process of “off-gassing” stored stress via EFT through laughing crying yawning etc.
- The risk of working too hard: how we must make time for family and friends!
- The value of vulnerability: I shed a few tears in this episode.
- Give it all you got, you came to this world for a reason
- How down time influences our DO time
- Building play into your business schedule
- The reason for R-E-S-P-E-C-T
- TAP into your POWER
- How to confront an endless giant to-do list
- The secret to staying focused and inspired
- How finding the courage to live your purpose totally changes your life
- How to release fear of your own success